Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Things I'm Thinking About

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Here is a random list of a few things that I intend to expand on in future posts:

  • What is it that I am doing here? Many people ask me what my job entails and I don't really know what to tell them that I do. 
  • Never ask a kid what they want to be when they grow up. Always ask them "What problem do you want to solve when you get older?"
  • Why do we want to open up a STEM Lab or STEAM Lab? Why, what's the purpose? 
  • What is the purpose of morning work? 
  • I'm practicing being more mindful. I think it is helping my outlook. How can I model this to others without imposing beliefs (or people thinking I'm a weirdo)? 
  • I'm ready to write, to document my journey, to put ideas out there. I have to find the courage to do so. I have posted here many times saying that I was ready to write, and each time I failed to follow through. I thought it was about time, but it is about courage. 
  • What is my definition of success? (Thanks, Tim Ferriss.)
  • What is my definition of greatness? (Thanks, Lewis Howes.)
  • What's next for me? 

No comments: